It forms part of the second pre-treatment phase, extracting the raw water, the suspended solids that are easy to decant such as gravel, sand and mineral particles, to prevent the channels and piping from silting up, protecting the rest of the items of equipment that make up the plant from abrasion, so there will be no overloading and blockage in the subsequent phases, and reducing the number of tasks involved where the homogenisation and biological ponds are concerned.
- Easy to clean and maintain: The water outlet zone can be easily inspected through a hatch that opens quickly.
- There are no sealing problems: The operating device at the top of the transporter prevents airtightness problems.
- Safety: the top of the transporter tank is covered with stainless steel or fibreglass reinforced polyester (FRP).
- Efficiency: It removes 97% of the sand particles down to a dimeter of 0.15-0.2 mm.
- High-efficiency water treatment plants with a high sand content:
- Beet and potato processing.
- The specified flow rates are for fine sands of 2.65 kg/dm3. It will be necessary to adjust the de-sander depending on the type and quantity of sands to remove. Consult our engineering department for further information.
- The dimensions and technical specifications can vary slightly due to the ongoing development of the products by the engineering department of Toro Equipment S.L.
- When preparing your order ask for a specifications diagram.