Delfino - Drainage Electric Submersible Pump
Draining of flooded basements and garages, emptying of rainwater wells and seepage, laundry drainage and dirty water in general (aggressive water excluded), lawn and garden running irrigation with suction from water reservoirs.
- Open impellers in technopolymer.
- Motor case , external pump case, shaft and plate are in stainless steel.
- Pump body, impellers, suction grid and upper support with handle in special technopolymer.
- Triple ring seal on the shaft.
- Single-phase version with capacitor connected inside the pump.
- The pump is equipped with 5 m of electric cable H07RN-F.
- Single-phase version with float switch for automatic control available on request.
- On request pump realized in stainless steel AISI 316.
- 2 poles, asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
- Class F insulation.
- IP68 protection.
- Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V.
- The electric motor is cooled with a non-toxic, non polluting liquid.
- The pump can not operate in dry conditions.
- Pump body always completely submerged.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: min 5°C - max 30°C.
- Vertical operating position.
- Well or tank protected against freezing.
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 20