Delta-T - Model GP2 - Advanced Data Logger
The GP2 Data Logger is ideal for demanding research applications and field work. It is weatherproof, rugged, battery powered and comes with 12 differential analogue inputs and 2 relays as standard. It can log most sensor types and accepts SDI-12, voltage, resistance, current, potentiometer, bridge, counter, frequency, and digital state inputs.
The Delta-T GP2 Data Logger and Controller is weatherproof, rugged and battery powered. It comes with 12 differential analogue inputs and 2 relays (expandable to 6).
The GP2’s sophisticated scripting, processing, modelling and control functions mean that it can easily be tailored to huge range of uses, from simple through to very challenging.
Complex algorithms can be applied without specialist programming skills or the involvement of expensive consultants. Powerful results can be achieved with just a reasonable knowledge of Excel spreadsheet level algebraic expressions. Complex functions such as PID control can be created with ease. In addition, threshold values can be easily adjusted in realtime whilst the program is running – a unique feature.
Its combination of power, sophistication and ease of use make the SDI-12 enabled GP2 Data Logger and Controller an ideal choice for a huge range of applications.
- Easy selection of sensors - accessible and fast pick-and-click system.
- Sophisticated control algorithms - create complex and powerful models - without programming skills.
- Custom in-line data processing - implement real-time data-driven calculations such as dew-point, wind chill factor and evapotranspiration calculation and analysis.
- Multi-zone functionality - control and monitor up to 6 independent zones concurrently.
- Environmental data simulator - simulate and test your program before real-world activation.
- Versatile communications options.
- Free use of DeltaLINK-Cloud data viewing and sharing services
FREE online data viewing and sharing service - 'DeltaLINK-Cloud'
DeltaLINK-Cloud is a free online data viewing and sharing services for Delta-T Devices data loggers. Connect, upload, then monitor, manage and share your sensor data with speed and ease.
- FREE service
- Remote data monitoring
- Share data and collaborate
- Automatic upload
- Mobile, tablet and PC compatible
- Flexible charting and reporting
- Smart SIM card provided
- Secure and encrypted
- Multi-language (French, German, Spanish, Chinese)
More info on DeltaLINK-Cloud here: (http://www.delta-t.co.uk/datalink-cloud.asp)
Now SDI-12 enabled
The GP2 Data Logger has been upgraded to support SDI-12 inputs. All new GP2s come with SDI-12 as standard - and GP2s supplied before March 2016 can be easily updated via a software download.
- Huge additional input capacity for SDI-12 sensors.
- Existing analogue and digital channels fully available.
- Highly flexible logger + sensor networks.
- Free of charge upgrade for pre-March 2016 models
- Seamless integration into GP2 Program Editor, facilitating construction of sophisticated calculations and other operations from SDI-12 measurements.
- Unusually easy point and click configuration; firmware handles scheduling and issuing commands.
- Real time, on-demand readings for diagnostics and reassurance.
For more information visit our GP2 SDI-12 page: http://www.delta-t.co.uk/gp2-sdi-12.asp.
The GP2 is designed and manufactured by UK-based Delta-T Devices Ltd, who have over 25 years’ experience in building sophisticated field-proven data loggers for the scientific research market, so reliability, accuracy and longevity is assured. All Delta-T loggers come fully featured with no hidden extras.