DESI - Model 2D Source - Mass Spectrometry Imaging Instruments
From DESI Sources
Robust surface platform fully automated in 2 axes. Rapid sampling for high throughput analysis. Software controlled with intuitive graphical user interface available. Holds up to 3 Omni Slides or 1 Omni Slide 96. Use pre-set motion profiles or create your own. Protective source enclosure. Easy to install and remove allowing for rapid turnaround when switching to another ion source
DESI 2D integrates real-time, micro-scale solvent extraction in fast-moving droplets with electrospray ionization (ESI) enabling direct sample analysis and ambient mass Spectrometry Imaging.
Coupling DESI 2D with your mass spectrometer allows you to reclaim the time normally reserved for sample preparation—especially when matrix isn’t required for your mass spec imaging studies.
Sample prep can be a tedious process that involves numerous steps, and each step presents an opportunity for error—not to mention decreased productivity and delaying results.
With sample prep minimized, you’ll see a range of immediate benefits such as lower lab operating costs and streamlined workflows. The impact of this technology can be far more reaching than these benefits, however. With DESI’s innovative approach to sampling, you’re enabled to do more, imagine more, and test more.
DESI 2D Motion Control Software
- Easy to use, intuitive graphical user interface
- On-screen video camera display
- Triggers MS to synchronize data acquisition
- Includes 4 automated motion profiles:
- Start Point Constant Velocity (Mode: Imaging)
- Point-to-Point Dwell (Mode: Spot Sampling)
- Point-to-Point Constant Velocity
- Point to Point-Oscillation
- View DESI 2D Motion Control Software
DESI 2D Source Kit Includes:
- DESI technology source
- Sample platform with X-Y-Z positioner
- 2-dimensional automation with control software
- CCD camera with magnifying optics (mag x60) on adjustable mount
- Video capture card
- Integrated LED light source
- 5 Fused silica emitters
- Samples of disposable surfaces
- Source installation & operating manuals