DESMI - Model RO-MAR Series - Oil Spill Response Fenders and Buoys
From Oil Spill Response
RO-MAR fenders and buoys are the result of years of develpoment and research in co-operation with major marine and offshore operators. The pneumatic RO-MAR fenders and buoys are ideal for on-board storage. The RO-MAR can be used as a temporary buoy, fender or lift/support unit. The RO-MAR pneumatic fender is especially handy for large yachts where standard boat fenders are just not up to the job!
The versatile RO-MAR is offered in a wide selection of sizes to suit your requirements. We can stylize the RO-MAR with your logos and vessel name for instant recognition. The RO-MAR can also be used as a temporary marker buoy or floating bill board for special events.
The RO-MAR has undergone rigorous testing in numerous applications and proven it's' versatility and reliability.
- Very low storage when not in use
- Handling is extremely easy
- Can be inflated/deflated in very short time
- Top mounted with eyelets
- Equipped with yellow safety stripes
- Robust design and proven materials makes it difficult to damage
- Can be used as both Buoy or Fender
- Wide range of sizes
- Possibility for customer to have name/logo on
- Working pressure: 0.3 bar / 4 psi / 0.3 bar / 4 psi
- Working temperature: -30°C to +70°C / -22°F to 158° F
- Material Synthetic, oil and weather resistant Neoprene rubber with Hypalon
- Body material: Polychloroprene / SBR rubber
The versatile RO-MAR is offered in a wide selection to suit most situations. We can also offer a selection of accessories such as pressure gauge, reflectors and air-blowers. For more information click here (pdf format)