DeTech - Model MS 400 and MS 650 - Submersible Mixer
The MS series mixer have been designed for a wide range of applications. The units can, for example, be used for many mixing and stirring applications in sewage treatment plants and in industrial and chemical processes. The submersible mixers can be installed in all tank shapes and sizes. Depending on the requested intensity of mixing and flow formation, one or more mixers may be installed in a single tank.
- Motor : IP68, F class insulation, 50 or 60 Hz, three phase
- Thermal sensor for each phase
- Propeller : Technically optimized, axially operating 3-blade
- propellers with very good self-cleaning effect for vibration-free operation.
- The propellers are designed to achieve high thrusts and therefore a high flow capacity in axial direction
- Mechanical seal : Double highly quality sealing unit using a SiC/SiC, independent of direction of rotation and resistant to temperature shock.
- Bearing : All bearings are lubricated-for-life and maintenance-free, with a calculated life time of more than 100,000 hr.
- Shaft : Strictly static and dynamic balance check to ensure the smooth operation
- Cable : 10 m sewage resistant CSM material. Type: H07RN.
- Protection : With DI sensor located in oil chamber, it will detect any
- moisture before enter into the motor chamber from the shaft seal. And give you timely warning about the problem occurred.