DeviGyro - Model OX MINI - Overshot Survey Instrument
The DeviGyro OX Mini is a purpose-built overshot surveying solution for B-size diamond core drilling applications. Enabling precise, high-speed, continuous surveying while retrieving the core tube, effectively integrating surveying into the drilling process, and maximizing the available drilling time in a shift.
As the name suggests, the DeviGyro OX Mini is simply a smaller version of the DeviGyro Overshot Xpress (the OX). With the OX being the leading overshot surveying solution for N, H and P-size rods only, the OX Mini has been developed to make the same proven benefits available for B-size diamond core drilling applications.
As B-size only drilling programs are quite rare, the DeviGyro OX Mini supports surveying in all standard B and N-size drill strings. Changing between sizes requires no more than replacing the centralizers which can be completed over a few minutes at the drill site.
Providing all the proven benefits which the innovative DeviGyro technology has to offer, the DeviGyro OX Mini is simply another purpose-built running gear configuration in the ultra-versatile DeviGyro range.
- Quick set up time
- No impact on drilling
- 100 m/min survey speed
- Precise repeatability at all angles
- Simple to use intuitive operating software
- True wireless - Connects when fully assembled
- ADE Mode (Automatic Depth Estimation)
- Scandinavian made - Robust and reliable
- Immediate, stringent QA check
- Commercially available battery
- Not affected by magnetics
- DeviCloud compatible
- V-wall compatible
- Diamond Core Drilling (B and N-size only)
- Continuous surveying
- Single & Multi-shot surveying
- Wireline or pump down