DEVISE - Model HIGH-RATE BioPlant - Package Wastewater Treatment Plant
From Other Products
The BIOMAX is an effective High-Rate biological treatment unit based on the Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor with Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge and TUBE-Settling technologies. It is unique due to its compactness and performance with respect to volumetric efficiency. These technologies are combined in a prefabricated, standardized tank system with variable length, suitable for overseas transportation. The overall size of the plant is based on the ISO freight container dimensions.
A prefabricated, highly efficient compact plant constructed in steel with heavy duty anti-corrosion surface protection and with dimensions based on the ISO freight containers, suitable for overseas transportation.
The High-Rate Bio-Plant incorporates the innovative treatment technology of Moving Bed Bio-Reactor (MBBR) and Integrated Fixed Bio-Film Activated Sludge (IFAS) engineered in a clever way so to produce a biological treatment plant that surpasses other conventional bio-plants of similar capacity, in compactness and performance.
DEVISE ENGINEERING offers a number of standard models ranging from 60 to 700 m3 /day and they are constructed into two series:
- BIOMAX 3/4 system with 2 or 3 aerobic cells and a high-rate clarifier for BOD removal and nitrification.
- BIOMAX 4D/5D system with 1 anoxic cell for denitrification, 2 or 3 aerobic cells and a high-rate clarifier for BOD removal and Total Nitrogen (TN) reduction.
All models have integrated machine rooms with PLC equipped Electrical Panels.
HIGH-RATE Bioplant is a compact and heavy duty wastewater treatment unit, suitable for indoor and outdoor installation, which can operate in all weather conditions. It incorporates robust design and innovative engineering for minimum maintenance and reduced supervision.
The basic biological treatment process has been designed based on typical* municipal sewage but the final system selection is done after consideration of actual wastewater quality parameters. The expected effluent quality of the treated wastewater from the HIGH-RATETM Bioplants is shown in the following table:
* The above values are for the following wastewater quality: Temperature 15-20°C, BOD5 : 300mg/L, COD : 600 mg/L, TSS: 350 mg/L, TN: 45mg/L, TP: 12mg/L.
** Concentrations of TP ≤ 3 mg/L can be achieved by direct dose of flocculant in the Bioreactor.
In this case the hydraulic capacity of BIOMAX is reduced by 20-25% due to additional chemical sludge production.
The HIGH-RATETM Bioplant is the core process unit of a complete Package Sewage Treatment Plant which would incorporate a combined pretreatment system, followed by further polishing stages such as filtration and disinfection (UV or chlorination). The BIOMAX units can also be used for extensive and high rate bio-degradation in a wide range of Industrial Wastewater. They can be combined effectively with other treatment methods such as Physical-Chemical or Anaerobic, so to provide Total Solutions for a vast range of Wastewater Treatment facilities.
- Pre-engineered & prefabricated plants
- Modular design
- Compact and high-rate performance
- Fully tested before dispatch
- Ready to plug & play
- Space saving - Small foot print
Easy & Reliable Operation
- Fully automatic – PLC controlled system
- User friendly interface (touch screen HMI)
- Remote monitoring
- Low maintenance requirements
- Self-cleaning mechanisms incorporated
* In top closed bioreactors the height is increased approx. 20 cm
** Coagulant addition results to a capacity reduction of approx. 20% in terms of P.E.
Customized configurations are available on request