Dewa - Model Belt Filter Press - FP-D Multi-Stage Series
DEWA FPD multi-stage series sludge dewaterer is a combination of BTN (Heavy duty belt thickener) and FP (belt filter press), designed for the most demanding and large capacity applications. The FPD multi-stage dewaterer is easy to modify according to characteristics of sludge as well as throughput and cake solids requirements.
Every component is made of stainless steel or plastic material which is highly resistant to most corrosive media.
All electrical, pneumatic components and bearings are located outside of the enclosure frame which makes easier to maintain without interrupting the unit operation.
The enclosed construction of the FPD belt filter press enables to contain the odor within the machine, so it’s rather easy to extract the fumes via ventilation connection located at top of the unit. This advanced design concept creates clean and odor free working environment.
- Large gravity thickening area for high flow rates
- Enclosed construction enables effective odor ventilation
- Components located outside of the unit for easy access
- Low investment and operational costs
- For any sludge dewatering application
- Low energy consumption
- Economical and compact, yet efficient
- Fast and very affordable spare parts
- Build in gravity thickener with separate filter belt and drive unit
- Separate variable frequency drives for thickening and dewatering
- High quality corrosion resistant material and components
- Suitable for both municipal and industrial applications