DGH - Model D2000 - Programmable Analog Input Modules
From Analog Input Modules
The D2000 ADC module series data acquisition modules provide an isolated 15-bit measurement ADC and discrete digital I/O bits for controlling solid state relays or sensing contact closures. The D2000 ADC performs an analog to digital conversion and linearization of sensor input data and communicates in ASCII format via RS232 or RS485. The D2000 series features include user-selectable scaling the ADC output data to desired engineering units and the ability to linearize a nonlinear sensor transfer function. See the Programming Supplement for more details and examples. The D2000 series modules can also be mounted on a DIN-Rail using the MK-1 mounting kit.
- D2100 Voltage: +/-10mv, +/-100mV, +/-1V, +/-5V, +/-10V, +/-100V
- D2200 Current: +/-1mA, +/-10mA, 4-20mA, +/-100mA, +/-1Amp
- D2500 Bridge: +/-30mV, +/-100mV, 1-6V
- D2600 Frequency: 100uS-30 Seconds, 1-20KHZ
- D2600 Accumulator: 100uS-30 Seconds, 1Hz-10KHZ