DGH - Model D6000 Series - Modbus Data Acquisition Modules
From Analog Input Modules
The D6000 series modules are a complete family of data acquisition modules for use in process control systems. These modules can measure process signals such as thermocouples, 4-20mA current loops, discrete contact closures, and they can generate voltage or current signals for controlling annunciators or valves. Complete data acquisition systems can be created with ease with the D6000 modules and a host supervisory computer or programmable logic controller. The modules provide direct connection to a wide variety of sensors and annunciators. They perform all signal conditioning and linearization and contain no pots or DIP switches. All user-selectable settings, such as ranges, communications settings are stored in nonvolatile EEPROM, which maintains these values even after power is removed. The D6000 series modules can be connected to an Ethernet network using a serial to ethernet converter. The D6000 series ADC modules can also be mounted on a DIN-Rail using the MK-1 mounting kit.
- Build complete data acquisition systems.
- Analog and Digital I/O models available.
- User-selectable analog input range per channel.
- RS-485 serial communications interface.
- Modbus RTU Protocol.
- Differential Analog Inputs.
- 500Vrms analog input or analog output isolation.
- 16-bit analog input measurement resolution.
- Continuous self-calibration
- No adjustments required.
- Programmable analog input digital filters.
- Requires +10V to +30Vdc unregulated supply.
- Transient suppression on RS-485 data lines.
- Removable screw terminal plug connectors.
- CE marked.
- Process monitoring and control
- Remote data logging to any host computer
- Product testing
- Direct connection to PLC.