DGH - Model DIN-100 - Modbus Analog Input Modules
From Analog Input Modules
The DIN-100 Modbus data acquisition modules (DAQ) are designed for systems based on the Modbus RTU protocol. The modules convert analog input signals to digital data and transmit via RS485 to a controller which may be a computer or other processor-based equipment. The DAQ modules provide data acquisition from a wide variety of sensors and perform all signal conditioning, scaling, linearization and conversion to either linearized ASCII data values or Modbus percent of full scale binary values.
The DIN-100 data acquisition modules can measure temperature, load cells, bridges, voltage, current, frequency, as well as digital inputs and digital outputs.
The DIN-100 series is designed to be mounted on the industry standard DIN rail.
- DIN-110 Voltage: +/-10mv, +/-100mV, +/-1V, +/-5V, +/-10V, +/-100V
- DIN-120 Current: 4-20mA
- DIN-130 Thermocouple: J, K, T, E, R, S, B, C
- DIN-140 RTD: .00385, .00388, .00392
- DIN-145 Thermistor: 2252 Ohm, Honeywell TD Series
- DIN-150 Bridge: +/-30mV, +/-100mV
- DIN-160 Frequency: 1 Hz to 20KHz
- DIN-170 Digital I/O: Digital I/O Modules
- DIN-190 Converters: RS-232 to RS-485 Serial Converters