Didion - Industrial Stack Exhaust Heads
Exhaust Heads are a mechanical type separator used to remove liquids & solid particles from exhaust gases to prevent them from damaging adjacent machinery or nearby buildings. Their simplicity of design and efficient operation make them a preferred choice over types of exhaust separators that may have moving parts and/or replaceable filters.
Removal of entrainment is accomplished as the vapor passes through an internal element. The element causes a centrifugal force in the exhaust that distributes liquid and solid particles against the outer wall of the head. This material then falls to the bottom where it is collected at the drain coupling and removed from the stream. Only clean, dry gas is ejected into the atmosphere.
- Standard units have 3000# couplings and are available with 150# or 300# RF Slip-On flanges.
- External body, nozzle, flange, and coupling are Carbon Steel. Internal element is Stainless Steel.
- A corrosion allowance is designed into each unit for years of uninterrupted service.
- Units are available in Stainless Steel and a variety of other alloys.
- Feel free to contact us with your flow design, and we will be happy to tell you the size of separator you need.