Didion - Model Type DST - Horizontal Flow Gas Liquid Separator
These are horizontal in-line liquid gas separators are designed to produce contaminant free gas and steam. The DST separator has the capability to remove 99% of entrained solids that are 10 microns in size or larger. It is also excellent for gas flows with a high percentage of entrained liquid. Because of the greater capacity to handle liquids in horizontal flows, Type DST separators are often chosen over the Type DSL separator. Please keep in mind though that Type DSL separators are less expensive. We would be happy to assist you in selecting which model is best for your gas flow in order for you to get most effective model, while at the same time make the best use of your funds.
The DST Gas Liquid Separator design has the following features standard:
- Standard 150# Units = 150 PSIG @ 500° F.
- Standard 300# Units = 500 PSIG @ 650° F.
- Full Vacuum External Pressure
- Corrosion Allowance = 1/16”
- Internal Separation Elements = 304 Stainless Steel
- Vessel Material = Carbon Steel
- High Temp. Paint
- Each standard unit can be configured with a broad range of loads and applications.
- All units are Code Stamped per ASME Section VIII, Div I.
- All standard 150# units are designed for 150 psig @ 500° F., and all standard 300# units are designed for 500 psig @ 650° F.
- The Didion Team can custom design separators for your custom flows and pressures.
- Vessel, nozzles, flanges, and couplings are manufactured using high-quality Carbon Steel as our standard.
- All internal elements are manufactured from Stainless Steel to provide enhanced corrosion resistance over an extended period.
- Standard units feature corrosion allowance of 1/16” for several years of uninterrupted service.
- In addition to the above mentioned materials, steam and gas liquid separators are available in a variety of other alloys.
Our separators are built for many years of uninterrupted service, and come with the Didion assurance of quality and reliability.