ABB - Model 266MST - Differential Pressure Transmitters with Multisensor Technology
Model 266MST is a differential pressure transmitter with “multisensor technology” suitable for measuring liquid, gas or steam flow as well as level, pressure and density in applications with working pressure up to 41Mpa / 5945psi. The unique combination of several sensor systems in a single device allows simultaneous measurement of differential pressure and absolute pressure. The sensor temperature and the absolute pressure are also used for eliminating environmental effects on the sensor. Long-term stability and proven reliability are the key-factors that make of 266MST the best choice for differential pressure measurement.
In addition to the plug-in terminal block, this transmitter features in-field replaceable electronics module that thanks to the auto-configuration functionality dramatically improves plant productivity. Its intuitive plug-and-play display with easy setup procedure really helps users by saving time and lowering maintenance and inventory costs. Moreover, the innovative TTG (Through The Glass) technology allows users to configure the instruments in the field without removing the windowed front cover and consequently to save a lot of time.
The 266MST is certified by TUV NORD for use in safety instrumented systems as per the requirements of IEC61508. The transmitters meet the requirements for SIL2 applications in a single transmitter configuration (1oo1) and for SIL3 applications in a redundant configuration (1oo2).
- Base accuracy : ± 0.04 % (optional ± 0.025 %)
- Span limits: 0.05 to 10000 kPa; 0.2 inH2O to 1450 psi
- Output signal: Multiple protocol availability offering interchangeability and transmitter upgrade capabilities
- 4 to 20 mA, HART
- PROFIBUS PA 3.01
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus ITK 5.1
- Local operation with LCD with TTG (Through The Glass) technology without the need of opening the housing
- Conforms to SIL2 / SIL3 acc. to IEC 61508
- Full compliance with PED Category III