DigiMag - Model DM-1000 Series - Digital Differential Pressure Gage
The Digi-Mag® Series DM-1000 Digital Differential Pressure and Flow Gages monitor the pressure of air and compatible gases just as its famous analog predecessor the Magnehelic® DifferentialPressure Gage. All models are factory calibrated to specific ranges as listed in the chart below. The 4-digit LCD can display readings in common English and metric units so conversions are not necessary. The simplified four button operation reduces set up time and simplifies calibration with its digital push button zero and span.
The DigiMag® Digital Gages are more versatile than analog gages with their ability to be field-programmed to select pressure, air velocity or flow operation depending on model. The DigiMag® Digital Gages have an added feature for filter applications where a set point can be input where the display will blink when the filter is dirty, alerting the user that a maintenance action needs to occur.
Programming the Series DM-1000 is easy using the menu key to access 4 simplified menus which provide access to depending on model: Security level; engineering units; K-factor for use with various Pitot tubes and flow sensors, circular or rectangular duct size for volumetric flow operation; filter set point; view peak and valley process readings; digital damping for smoothing erratic process applications; display update to conserve battery life; zero and span field calibration.
The Series DM-1000 DigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure and Air Flow Gages possess a full-scale accuracy of 1% on ranges down to 2? w.c. and 2% accuracy down to the very low ranges of 1? to 0.25? w.c. DigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure Gages offer power versatility by working with 9-24 VDC line power or simply 9V battery power. If using line power and connecting the 9V battery, the battery will act as a back-up if line power is lost or interrupted.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Housing Materials: Glass filled plastic.
- Accuracy: ±1% F.S. including linearity, hysteresis and repeatability; ±2% F.S. for ranges 1 in w.c. and below.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-18 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Long Term Stability: ±1% F.S. per year.
- Thermal Effect: ±0.05% F.S./°F typ.; ±0.10% F.S./°F for ranges 1 in w.c. and below.
- Display: 4-digit LCD (digits: 0.60?H x 0.33?W).
- Display Update: Selectable for 1 second to 10 minutes or update only from button push.
- Pressure Limits: Normal and bi-directional ranges 5? w.c. and lower = 2 psi (13.7 kPa); Normal and bi-directional ranges 10? w.c. and higher = 11 psi (75 KPa).
- Selectable Engineering Units: in w.c., psi, kPa, Pa, mm w.c., mBar, in Hg, mm Hg, FS (0-100%).
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or external power supply 9-24 VDC. Battery included but not connected.
- Type of Battery: 9V alkaline battery (Duracell® PC 1604 or equivalent).
- Battery Service Life: Battery life depending on the display update setting: 150 hours (typical) if display update = 1 second; 9 month (typical) if display update = 10 minutes; 1.5 years (typical) if display update is disabled. Battery may last up to four times longer when using lithium-based battery ULTRALIFE U9VL-J.
- Current Consumption: 5 mA maximum.
- Electrical Connections: Removable terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Electrical Entry: Cable gland for 0.114 to 0.250? (2.9 to 6.4 mm) diameter cable.
- Process Connections: 1/8? (3 mm) I.D. tubing.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Weight: 1.18 lb (535 g).
- Size: 5? (127 mm) O.D. front face.
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- A-299 - Mounting bracket, flush mount Magnehelic gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted. Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish.
- A-300 - Flat aluminum bracket for flush mounting Magnehelic gage.
- A-286 - Front flange for panel mounting Magnehelic gage.
- A-310A - 3-way vent valve, plastic, 1/8' NPT to 1/4' metal tubing, 80 psi rating, replaces former Model A-310 (brass).
- A-480 - Plastic static pressure tip.
- A-481 - Installer kit includes two static tips and 7 ft (2.1 m) of PVC tubing.
- DM-1200- Airflow and velocity option. Gage reports airflow in scfm and m3/hr and velocity in fpm and mps.