F&J - Model DF-1E - Digital Flow Meter Low Volume Air Sampler (220 - 240 VAC)
The Model DF-1E portable air sampling system with a digital flowmeter is a low-volume air sampler consisting of an oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump, with a constant air flow regulator for use where a nearly constant air flow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum pressure drop at all times, permitting it to run cooler, thus extending its service life. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a base with four rubber feet. A handle is provided on the chassis to facilitate transportation.
The DF-1E Portable Air Sampling System is designed for continuous indoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category. Standard product displays flow rate, elapsed time and totalized volume.
The typical operating flow range is 0.5 to 4 CFM (14 – 115 LPM).
- Bright LED Display
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Classical STP : 0ºC, 1 Atm
- Normal T and P 20ºC, 1 Atm
- Modified Normal T and P : 21.1ºC (70ºF), 1 Atm or
- Standard Ambient T and P : 25ºC, 1 Atm
Flow : Volume
- sccm : scc
- SLPM : SL
- SCMH : SCM
- SCFM : SCF
- Detection of zero flow condition to actuate a relay that provides an audible or visual alarm locally
- FlashCard Datalogger system to capture and store real-time data from the RS232 port.
- Data Storage Device: P/N: 232FCDSD
- 2+ GB Secure Digital Card: P/N: 372239
- FlashCard Reader: P/N: SDDR-199-A20
- PUMP TYPE: Oil-less, carbon vane 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM @ 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 4 CFM (115 LPM) at 0” Hg Pressure drop
- ULTIMATE VACUUM: 25” (635 mm) Hg at sea level
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 220 – 240VAC; 50/60 Hz; 6 amperes, single phase
- CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTION: 6 amperes
- ELECTRICAL CORD: All-temperature, 3-wire, 14 gauge
- THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Furnished as an integral part of the motor
- CONSTANT AIRFLOW REGULATOR: Aluminum construction with silicone diaphragm; adjustable from 0.5 to 4 CFM (14-115 LPM)
- HANDLE: Black Painted Steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40,6L × 19W × 33,6 cm H (16”L × 7 ½”W × 13 ¼”H)
- WEIGHT: 16,36 kg (36 lbs.)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 32º- 104ºF (0º - 40ºC)
- INSTALLATION CATEGORY: Pollution Degree 2