This unit allows the preparation of used SF6 gas containing an inadmissibly high percentage of nitrogen or air to the desired quality so that the SF6 can be reused in gas compartments. The purification technology of the separating unit is based on the SF6 condensation under pressure at low temperature principle. We recommend using this unit where large SF6 quantities have to be purified and prepared. The purity degree of the prepared SF6 gas corresponds to the IEC 60480 guideline for used SF6 gas. The values measured regarding moisture, SF6 percentage and decomposition products (SO2) are considerably lower than the IEC 60376 guideline for new SF6 gas and the GB/T 12022/2006 Chinese standard for new SF6 gas.
The most important features at a glance:
- Purity degree of the reclaimed SF6 gas: ≥ 99 %
- Gas mixtures with a concentration of 40 - 98 % SF6 can be separated
- Automated analysis of the gas mixture
- Optimised separation process
- Integrated gas return system
- Separation capacity approx. 10 - 30 kg/h
- Automatic filtration process to eliminate contamination (filter accuracy < 1 μm)
- User-friendly configuration easy to maintain
- Web-based remote control is available
Upon request, we also supply special versions for the preparation of SF6/CF4 gas mixtures.
View of the operating interface. The process is permanently displayed on the screen.
- The gas mixture is compressed by a compressor, pre-cooled via a heat exchanger and purified from moisture and dust particles by a filter unit before passing into the separating tank.
- The gas separation is based on the SF6 condensation at low temperature principle and is carried out in two stages resulting in high gas purity and low loss of SF6.
- The residual gases containing only low SF6 quantities are stored in an external buffer tank for disposal.
- The reclaimed liquid SF6 is filled into external tanks. When using the corresponding DILO weighing scales the filling process is stopped automatically once the tank is full.
- The complete process runs automatically by means of a programmable control. The touch screen allows comfortable and menu-driven operation. The most important process parameters are displayed on the touch screen. This unit allows to set priority on highest separation capacity or on best possible gas purity
- Dimensions: L 3,200 mm, B 1,400 mm, H 1,900 mm
- Weight: 2,000 kg
- Operating voltage: 400 V / 50 Hz 3-phase current (special voltages are available)
- Power consumption: approx. 15 kW
- TM 2.5 oilfree DILO compressor (15 m3/h [at 50 Hz], 23 bar)
- TM 5.0 B oilfree DILO compressor (5.7 m3/h [at 50 Hz), 50 bar)
- Liquid pump (6.2 l/min [at 50 Hz], 33 bar)
- Refrigeration unit with closed cooling circuit
- Low pressure and high pressure tank
- Buffer tank
- Dry filter and particle filter unit
- Electric control with automatic process control
- 10' touch panel
- Connecting hose for SF6 bottles or storage vessels
- Fork lift provisions, crane eyelets
- Paint: orange (RAL 2004)
- 2 operating manuals in German, English or French