- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradeable to a 60-liter) with a liquid level sensor.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications.
- Manual cleaning and glassware rinsing
- Buffer preparation
- Glassware washers
- Water baths
- Aging tester
- Laboratory animal feed
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
Feed Water Requirements
Tap water* Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)
Operating Temperature 5～45 ℃
Feed Water Pressure 15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)
Product Water Flow Rate 10 to 50 L/h at 25℃
RO Rejection Rate
Monovalent ions removal >95%
Polyvalent ions removal >99%
Bacteria and Particles removal >99%
Organics and Pyrogens removal >99%
Length x Depth x Height 30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm
Net Weight (Operating Weight) 18 - 21 kg