Disa-Clean - Model 130 - Dust Buster Vacuum Cleaning Sweeper
Designed to efficiently use an advanced vacuum technology, the DISA-CLEAN creates a dust-free sweeping without the need of water or chemicals. The unique waterless & dust-free high vacuum cleaning street & area sweeper, DISA-CLEAN has been awarded the highest possible 4 star certification for PM10 and PM2.5 set by the EUnited Municipal Equipment standards. It proofs that DISA-CLEAN efficiently removes even the smallest particles, which constitutes a deadly health hazard in both cities and industries.
The DISA-CLEAN technology uses traditional brooms and side brushes, but uniquely encapsulated with vacuum aspiration, eliminating swirling dust around the brooms and brushes. What also makes this street sweeper unique to the market is that it does not use any water at all, as many of the conventional sweepers do. The waterless technology makes it possible not only to save huge volumes of often valuable water, but also to operate indoors in warehouses, and cleaning streets, roads, and area surfaces during winter conditions even in freezing temperatures.
With an operation speed of up to 20 km/h, DISA-CLEAN gives an impressive hourly capacity of up to 50 000 m2 when only vacuuming – a superior capacity compared to any conventional sweeper.
There are many positive outcomes from using DISA-CLEAN. For instance, when used regularly, DISA-CLEAN eliminates the problem with hazardous dust & particles, both during and after sweeping compared to conventional methods. Using DISA-CLEAN keeps street & area surfaces clean all the way down into the cavities. Other positive features and benefits of DISA-CLEAN are:
- Dry vacuum cleaning = permanently removes dust and PM10 & PM2.5 particles
- No added water = no slippery slurry with particles left on the surface
- Operates in cold climates = no risk of frozen street surfaces
- Dust-free collection = No swirling dust cloud during and after operation
- Unique 4-step filtration = No dust-filled process air coming out of the machine
- Operational speed = up to 20 km/h
- Continuous operation = No interruptions to refill water
- Dry and dust-free high-vacuum cleaning street & area sweeper.
- Developed to help meet EU environmental requirements to reduce hazardous PM10 and PM2.5 particulate matter in cities and industries. Awarded highest 4-star PM-Certificate by EUnited Municipal Equipment.
- DISA-CLEAN vacuum sweeper combines sweeping. and high-powered vacuuming in a single-operation. without the use of water.
DISA-CLEAN operates without water and removes virtually all PM-material, while dispersing no dust into the air. DISA-CLEAN offers superior dust-control. It will not blow particles back out in the air again, as the air is filtered through a unique and efficient 4-step separation and filtering process.
Another reason for the superior dust-control when operating a DISA-CLEAN, is the vacuum-evacuated encapsulated brushes in combination with unique vacuum nozzle that removes dirt and even the finest material from the surface.
The high-performance vacuum pump forces the airflow through the container and filters at maximum capacity and efficiency during the entire operation. The result of this provides DISA-CLEAN with the uniquely high capacity and operational speed, even when the surface is dirty and wet.
Using DISA-CLEAN to vacuum sweeping without water brings several advantages and improved results:
- Certified and superior when it comes to removing PM10 and PM2.5 particulates.
- With superior high-vacuum (-0.45 bar) and high suction force (1,600 kg), much less dust and particles are left on ground and in asphalt cavities.
- No hazardous particles are passing through the system and emitted back into the air due to unique 4-step PM10 and PM2.5 separation system.
- Brushes are virtually dust-free thanks to rubber protection and vacuum evacuation.
- Saves valuable water resources as no water is used for dust suppression.
- No dust and hazardous particles will be flushed into water drains and further.
- Operational below 0°C as no water is used – sweeping also possible during wintertime.
- Operational in both dry and wet conditions with brushes and high-vacuum suction.
- Operational speed up to 20 km/h with a 2 500 mm wide nozzle provides superior productivity up to 50,000 m2/h.
Touchscreen CanBus control system provides:
- Ease of operation using a 12” touchscreen (buttons are available too).
- Ease of use and clear graphical images
- Preprogrammed settings
- Control of sweeping gear and vacuum nozzle.
- Displaying auxiliary engine, vacuum pump, filter status etc.
- Control of the hydraulic.
- Truck chassis: Volvo FE 250, 4x2 (alt. FM)
- Engine: Euro6, 185 kW (246kW)
- Wheel base: 4.30 m (4.6 m)
- Rear axle: 13 ton
- Front axle: 7.1 ton
- Gearbox: Allison automatic (I-shift 12-gear)
Auxiliary engine for high-vacuum pump
- Model Turbo, 4-cylinder (Stage III B or IV)
- Output: 160 kW
- Vacuum capacity: 400 mbar
- Vacuum power: up to 1,600 kg
- Air flow: up to 8,000 m3/h
Air control system
- Main filters: Class PM2.5 PE Teflon
- Safety filters: Class PM2.5 PE
Vacuum nozzle and sweeping gear (brushes)
- Main brushes and vacuum nozzles: 2,500 mm width
- Optional: side brush left and side brush right: +300 mm each when deployed
- Total swept width: 3,100 mm
- Function: Hydraulic & pneumatic
- Operational speed: up to 20 km/h (15 km/h with brushes)
- Pay-load volume: approx. 5 m3