Discflo offers two lines of sanitary pumps, the SP Series and MIS Series. Both series meet 3-A sanitary and international hygiene standards and USDA requirements. They can be supplied in Clean-in-Place or Steam-in-Place versions, and in a variety of metallurgies to meet the user's requirements.
Discflo's SP sanitary pumps use the unique non-impingement Discpac technology to pump delicate fluids, e.g. soft foodstuffs (corn, fruit, etc) and pharmaceutical products, without damage, and handle shear sensitive fluids, such as citrus oils, without emulsification. The user benefits not only from lower pump operating costs, but also from higher processing yields and better quality product.
The MIS line of centrifugal pumps offers users a heavy-duty, easy-to-clean unit at a very competitive price. Using a unique impeller with an integral inducer, the MIS pump can operate at lower positive suction heads for the same flow rate than other centrifugal pumps.
- Hydraulic flow capacity : 2 - 3000 GPM
- Discharge pressure : up to 800 ft TDH
- Discpac diameter : 6-inch to 14-inch
- Suction pressure : low NPSHr
- Working pressure : to 1400 psi
- Operating temperature : to 300 degF
- Drivers : Electric, diesel, hydraulic, air
- Materials of construction : All product areas in 316 stainless steel; other options available including Hastalloy, CD4MCU, Maxalloy. Sanitary options: CIP and SIP
- Seal options : Externally balance seal with water cascade and water-pressure balanced double seal; other options on request