Diversitech - Robotic Weld Cell Collector
Diversitech's Robotic Weld Cell Collector offers an affordable, self-cleaning welding fume extraction & filtration unit for light to heavy-duty applications. The compact self-contained design makes relocation and installation fast and simple. The unit is typically mounted above a welding cell on a steel support frame, conserving shop floor space. The smoke collector comes standard with reverse pulse filter cleaning, extending filter life while reducing maintenance intervals and filter replacement costs.
Designed to be mounted over a robotic welding cell, the unit can be configured with:
- 4, 6, 9 or 12 filter cartridges depending on duty cycle
- 2500, 4000, 6000 or 8000 CFM blower packages
- Saves valuable floor space
- Capture-at-source for Cleaner Air
- Complies with OSHA guidelines for controlling weld fumes
- Spark arrestance baffling extinguishes sparks before they reach the filters
- Several ductwork setups available
- Dust Drawer and Filter Access Door facilitates ease of maintenance.
The high-efficiency filter cartridges collect 99.8% of all particles 0.5 microns and larger before returning air to the facility. Higher efficiency nano-fiber and HEPA filters are available for stainless steel and galvanized steel robotic welding fumes.