DL2e Data Logger
- Battery powered, weatherproof, rugged and portable
- Expandable by the user to meet changing needs
- Easy programming with Ls2Win Software
The DL2e Data Logger comes complete with the Ls2Win PC software package. This sets up and controls the logger and also collects the stored data. Ls2Win is quick and easy to use and includes a time-saving library of sensor conversions.
Ls2Win greatly enhances the power of the DL2e Logger, helping the user to organise modem communications, automatic data collection, data graphing (with Excel) etc.
The DL2e is compatible with almost every type of sensor that gives an output in terms of DC voltage, resistance, count, frequency or status.
- 15 - 60 analogue or counter inputs
- 2 resident digital inputs and 2 output relays as standard
During programming, each channel can be set up for sensor type and range, conversion factor, logging frequency (1 second to 24 hours) and valid reading range. Logged data is stored in battery-backed RAM, with capacity for 128k readings.
- Voltage range: ±4mV, ±32mV, ±262mV, ±2.097V
- Accuracy : ±0.2%
- Resolution: 1mV, 8mV, 64mV, 0.5mV
- Resistance ranges: 1kW, 10kW,100kW, 1MW
- Accuracy: ±0.1% (±0.6% to 50°C, on lowest range)
- Resolution: 0.01W (lowest range)
- Counters: 100Hz max
- Relay outputs: 2 relays switching 1A, 24V
- Sensor excitation: 2 relays switching battery or ext power
- Reading storage: 128,000 readings
- Connections: 13 pluggable screw connector blocks, + RS232 and external power
- Display: 2-line LCD
- Environmental: Weatherproof (IP65), -20 to +60°C
- Size, weight: 280 x 220 x 140mm, 2.7kg
- Battery type, life: 6 alkaline AA cells, ~1 year quiescent
 Accuracy applies over full -20 to 60°C