DOD - Model EC20 - Multipoint Sampling Gas Detection System
The EC 20 Multipoint Sampling System that uses the proven PS-7 technology to sample up to 450 ft, from up to 20 individual locations. The EC20 is ideal for replacement of obsolete extractive centralized monitoring systems by using the existing sample lines in conjunction with built in high flow pumps. The EC20 eliminates the cost of replacing sample line infrastructure while adapting the advanced sensor technology of the PS-7 Gas Detector.
The DOD Technologies EC-20 gas detection system is a multi-point fixed unit that utilizes the technology of the New Cosmos PS-7. This system is customizable up to 20 points with each point offering the capability to detect different gases. This is possible through the use of the PS-7 electrochemical sensors that come pre-calibrated on delivery. Customers are able to customize this system with add on units such as light towers, pyrolyzers, or communication protocols. The DOD Technologies EC-20 is one of our more flexible products with customization. Unlike the PS-7 system, the EC-20 uses a custom pump configuration to allow samples to be pulled from up to 450 feet. This feature makes the EC-20 perfect for integration into existing systems in large facilities. If you would like to learn more about the EC-20 and how it can solve your gas detection problems, call us today!
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 1 High flow pump per 10 points
- Built in power source for PS-7 units
- Multiple sensors available
- Comes in 10-point increments
- Accepts 1/4” ID and 3/8” OD Lines
- Provides fast method for delivery of sample
- Eliminates multiple power drops to system
- Change gas for each point quickly and easily
- Can meet your current point requires but allows room to grow
- Designed to used existing sample lines
- Detection Principle: Electrochemical, hot-wire, catalytic combustion
- Gas Families Available: See PS-7 sensor list
- Monitoring Points: Up to 20, increments of 10
- Sample Distance: 450ft. using 1/4” OD x 1/8” - 300ft. using 3/8” OD x 1/4” ID
- Exhaust Tubing: 25ft. – 3/8” OD x 1/4” ID
- Display: PS-7 LCD Display
- Local Alarm Indication: PS-7 Display and LED indication
- Relay Outputs: PS-7 relays and analog outputs
- Operating Temp.: 40°F – 104°F (5°C- 40°C)
- Dimensions: 54” x 26” x 10.5” (HxWxD)
- Shipping Weight: 80lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 85-264VAC (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: Less than 5 amps
- Enclosure: General purpose
- Analog Output: 4-20mA (5oo ohm max independence)
- Communication Protocol: Modbus and ethernet IP capable
See available gases on our PS-7 price list.
Not all sensors for the PS-7 system are compatible for the EC-20. Please contact DOD Technologies, Inc. for more information regarding this product.