DOscan - Model 10 - Pocket Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Basic pocket dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 points calibration, setup menu contains 6 optional parameters. The meter is suitable for education applications. Accuracy: 0.5mg/L.
- Basic pocket dissolved oxygen meter comes with a polarographic electrode.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
- Salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure the reliable measurement results.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Setup menu allows setting the 6 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, concentration unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Education and other applications