Draco - Model FPA-AL - Side-Drag Atuomatic Filter Press
Complete automaton sludge dewatering cycle. Only suitable for mineral sludge. Maximum filtering surface: 1.5m² at 64.3m². Maximum filtering surface: 92 m² at 129 m². Plate size: 1200 mm.
Stages of sludge dewatering
Extend the life of your equipment with materials manufactured through processes that are careful with the enviroment
All machines, regardless of model and size, are characterized by:
- Manufactured in stainless steel St 37-2, AISI 304 and GRP.
- Surface finished in epoxy paint to protect them from possible corrosion.
Maximum dehydration with less use of chemicals.
- Higher degree of dryness than in other sludge dewatering systems, reaching 40%.
- Large filtration surface in a small space.
- Low energy and chemical consumption.
- Corrosion resistant materials.
- Ease of operation.
- Automaton control option.
In order to obtain the maximum performance of the equipment, each filter press incorporates the most suitable filter cloth for each specific application:
- Standard fabrics.
- Fabrics with anti-drip frame.
- Fabrics for watertight plates.
- Special fabrics for the treatment of aggregates.
- Fabrics for other specific treatments.
- Automatic polyelectrolyte plant
- Sludge conditioning tank
- Soda dosing machine
- Polyelectrolyte dispenser
- Firefighter sludge to filter press
- Urban wastewater
- Industrial wastewater
- Chemical industry
- Mining industry
- Food industry
- Agrarian industry
- Waste treatment
- Wood Industry
- Fracking waters