Dri-Prime - Quiet Vandal-Pac
From Sound Attenuated
The Quiet Vandal-Pac enclosure is the right choice. The Quiet Vandal-Pac houses the Godwin Dri-Prime pump in a specially designed enclosure that mounts directly to the trailer and allows pumping to continue while at the same time providing equipment protection and keeping engine and other noise to a minimum. The Quiet Vandal-Pac option is available for any Godwin pump model that can be mounted on a 30, 60 or 100 gallon (114, 227 or 379 liter) trailer. Sound levels are approximately 72 dBA at 30 feet (9M).
- Self-contained unit provides cost-effective security.
- Lockable enclosure protects against vandalism and weather
- Three, hinged, lockable doors provide convenient access to operating controls and service locations while keeping out unauthorized personnel.
- Sound attenuation features include 14 gauge sheet metal construction lined with 1' (25mm) layer of polydamp acoustical sound deadening material, silenced muffler (cowl muffler) and silenced priming exhaust.
- Reduces operating noise to as low as 72 dBA at 30 feet (9M).
- Available for 4-, 6- or 8-inch Dri-Prime pumps.