Drilling Data Acquisition Systems
Monitor Systems has been a distribution partner for BOHR since 1998 providing system sales, installation and support, factory trained technicians, including spares and consumables. Drill-Pro (Drilling Data Acquisition Systems) provides accurate up to the minute information on critical drilling parameters during drilling operations, tripping and other mud sensitive activities. Drill-Pro supplies drilling personnel with important drilling data in a compact 19” TFT monitor unit. Capital Sale or Rental of Systems is offered.
Drill-Pro (Drilling Data Acquisition System)
Drill-Pro Total Drilling Information System (TDIS) is a proprietary drilling data acquisition system complete with Mud-logging tools for drilling rigs, Workover and Hydraulic WO units.
Drill-Pro (Drilling Data Acquisition Systems) provides accurate up to the minute information on critical drilling parameters during drilling operations, tripping, and other mud sensitive activities.
Drill-Pro (Drilling Data Acquisition System) supplies drilling personnel with important drilling data and relative alarm point settings in a compact drillers 19' TFT monitor unit designed for use on the rig floor. The unit's configurable screens allow easy viewing of key information in all conditions. Using the industrial alarm mouse points, alarm acknowledgement and display operating parameters, such as active pits and pumps, can easily be set or modified when drilling conditions or rig operations change.
The system is designed to provide a cost effective solution tailored to meet specific customer and operational requirements.
User Friendly Operation
- Flexible customisation of system to meet specific requirements
- User selectable graphical and alpha-numeric displays and alarms to enhance primary instrumentation
- Operator can set / select display screens, set operational parameters, alarm and control functions
- Unlimited number of workstations
Key Monitoring Data
- Data storage from the DAQ includes all available parameters such as depth, ROP, total gas, bit depth etc.
- Up to 10 times a second data storage time based, configuration per parameter such as hook-load and TD torque 4 times a second, tank level every 10 seconds
- Drill-Pro Mud Control System (DMCS) provides accurate information on critical drilling fluid parameters during drilling, tripping and other mud sensitive operations
- Compact Depth Measurement System (CDMS) provides accurate and high speed information on all depth related parameters
- Real time and historical displays of alphanumerical and graphical data
- With available reporting tool, engineers can export data in Excel format at time range
- Real-time link to customers spreadsheet applications, lag-time calculations, kill sheets, ton-mile calculations etc, all done real time
- Data storage depth based (Interval configuration). File can be imported in any mud-logging application
- Easy replay of historical data
- Easy to create print-outs and e-mail documents
- User specified alarm condition limits
- Problem prevention using trend information and second pair of eyes in the office - washout, over-pull etc
- Compatible with a suite of engineering programmes
- Integration with customer's existing applications
- Screen configuration and layout adaptable to customer requirements
- Remote maintenance, data download and real-time data availability
- No maintenance or calibration of analogue gauges required