Designed to control interfacial tension and inhibit the hydration and dispersion of clay and shale.
- Assists in keeping the drill bit clean and prevents bit balling
- Designed to work in fresh or saltwater
- Mixes very easily
- Promotes settling of clays at the reserve pit/tank
- Reduces torque and drag associated with drilling in swelling clays
Add 2-3 quarts (6-9 liters) of DRILL-TERGE per 100 gallons (per 1.1 m3) of existing bentonite drilling fluid.
- 45 lb (20.25 kg) pail, 36 per pallet, or 495 lb (224.5 kg) drum, 4 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.