Drosophila - Model SRI20PF - Peltier Refrigerated Incubator
Expanding on our current thermoelectric (Peltier) refrigerated incubators, the SHEL LAB Drosophila units utilize day/night controls along with LED lighting to provide and excellent environment for drosophila culture. The cabinets are designed with a mechanical convection system to ensure a gentle and even air distribution. A programmable day/night temperature limit control ensure a proper and safe environment. The energy saving thermoelectric cooling system provides improved temperature uniformity and up to 78% less power than traditional compressor based models. These units are covered under a two year warranty and are certified to current global safely standards.
- Interior Outlet:1
- Temperature Range:15°C to 40°C at 20°C Ambien
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):30.0 x 31.5 x 69.5 (76.2 x 80.1 x 176.6)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):25.5 x 24.0 x 54.5 (64.7 x 60.9 x 138.4)
- Capacity:19.3 Cu.Ft. (546 L)
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):660/840
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.