Drummond - Model FV-1 - Waste Water Samplers
From Waste Water Samplers
All standard Model FV-1 samplers include the following : watertight, lockable carrying case, one gallon polyethylene container, one 15 ft. standard 3/16'ID pickup hose with strainer, 5 AH rechargeable battery and battery charger.
- Size: 20 11/16'H x 17 3/16'W x 8 9/16'D
- Weight: 19lbs
- Operating Temperature: 0-70 C
- Enclosure: Watertight PVC, UV protected
- Power Required: 12VDC
- Sample Pump: 12VDC vacuum type
- Timing Control: Dial type switch allowing from 220.127.116.11 or 12-hour cycles.
- Composite: 90 ml per cycle
- Bottle: One gallon polyethylene with automatic float switch mounted in cap
- Maximum lift: 20 feet
- Sample hose: 15 ft. polyvinyl 3/16' ID flexible tubing with removable stainless steel weighted intake strainer.
- Battery: Rechargeable 12VDC 5 AH Gel Cell
- Battery life: The battery will power the FV-1 for up to twelve sampling events or three months before recharging in necessary. Recharging takes twelve hours.
- Battery condition meter: Allows operator to see battery voltage level.
- Case colors: Black, gray, orange, yellow
- Additional 3/16' ID tubing lengths available
- Power converter, 115VAC/12VDC
- Timing plug (modifies timing cycle)