DTK - Model LTK0050F - Universal Rapid Legionella Kit
From Test Kits
The Universal Rapid Legionella Test Kit is a breakthrough in technology for the on-site rapid detection of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1. This versatile kit can be used for testing cooling towers, hot and cold water systems, showers and more.
The Universal Rapid Legionella Test Kit uses an immunochromatographic assay to detect within 30 minutes the presence of cell surface antigens from Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1.
The presence of the antigen in the water causes the “Test Line” to turn red in colour. A “Control Line” is included which should always turn red if the test has been performed correctly.
The kit includes 5 tests and has been designed to test waters to a sensitivity of 100 CFU/L. It is ideal when access to laboratories is impractical or speed is imperative.
Use to supplement your existing sampling programme. The kit should not replace routine laboratory analysis.
- Ideal for mobile treatment engineers
- Compact & portable design
- Rapid detection of Legionella Bacteria
- Results achieved in 30-35 minutes
- Detects Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 bacteria
- Easy to follow test procedure
- Everything included to perform 5 tests