DULCOTEST - Sensors for Peracetic Acid
Graduated measuring ranges 1 – 2,000 mg/l. Measurement of peracetic acid concentration with DULCOTEST sensors: Precise and reliable for disinfection in safety-sensitive applications in the food, pharmaceutical and medical industries. Can also be used in waste water treatment.
Reliable online measurement of peracetic acid – with DULCOTEST sensors.
Our product line of DULCOTEST peracetic acid sensors provides two types of sensor for different measuring ranges.
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Use of sensors if hydrogen peroxide is present without cross sensitivity
- Use of sensors if dissolved matter, surfactants and film-forming media are present without damage to diaphragm
- Use of sensors under process conditions with CIP (cleaning in place) and rinsers (bottling)
- Stable zero point means no drift
- CIP (cleaning in place)
- Disinfection in pharmaceutical and medical technology
- Waste water treatment
- Measuring range Type PAA 1-mA-200ppm: 0-200 ppm
- Measuring range Type PAA 1-mA-2000ppm: 0-2000 ppm
- Conditions of use: Temperature up to 45 °C, pressure up to 3 bar (30 °C)
Peracetic Acid Sensor PAA 1-mA
Sensor for the measurement of peracetic acid without cross-sensitivity towards hydrogen peroxide. For use in contaminated washing and waste water
- Measured variable: Peracetic acid, without cross-sensitivity towards the accompanying chemical, hydrogen peroxide
- Diaphragm-covered sensor minimises faults caused by changing flow or ingredients in the water
- Resistance to films of dirt by pore-free diaphragm
- Measured variable : Peracetic acid
- Reference method : Titration
- pH range : 1.0 … 9.0 (peracetic acid stability range)
- Cross sensitivity : Ozone, chlorine dioxide, chlorine, bromine
- Temperature : 1 … 45 °C
- Admissible temperature fluctuation : 0.3 °C/min
- Response time sensor t90 : ≈ 3 min
- Max. pressure : 3.0 bar, (30 °C, in DGM)
- Intake flow : 30…60 l/h (in in-line probe housing DGM or DLG III)
- Supply voltage : 16...24 V DC (two-wire technology)
- Output signal : 4…20 mA ≈ measuring range, temperature-compensated, uncalibrated, not electrically isolated
- Selectivity : Peracetic acid selective towards hydrogen peroxide
- Installation : Bypass: open sample water outlet
- In-line probe fitting : DGM, DLG
- Measuring and control equipment : D1C, DAC
- Typical applications : Scouring in Cleaning in Place (CIP), rinsers, also suitable in the presence of cationic and anionic tensides. The selective measurement of peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide is possible.
- Resistance to : Salts, acids, alkalis, surfactants, dirt films
- Measuring principle, technology : Amperometric, 2 electrodes, membrane-covered
Reviews have been disabled for DULCOTEST - Sensors for Peracetic Acid.