Graduated measuring ranges 0.01 – 10 mg/l. Disinfection of swimming pool water with the application-optimised DULCOTEST sensors for total available chlorine - exact measured values and high process reliability guaranteed.
Reliable online measurement of total available chlorine – with DULCOTEST sensors.
Total available chlorine is also known as 'stabilised chlorine' and is used to prevent premature decomposition by sunlight in the disinfection of swimming pool water, particularly in outdoor pools. This mainly includes compounds such as derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid.
The innovative diaphragm-covered DULCOTEST sensor for total available chlorine CGE3 is optimised for the control of the disinfection of swimming pool water with derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid. The sensor can also be used simultaneously with in-line chlorine electrolysis processes without disturbance from the by-products generated.
- Sensor for total available chlorine, also suitable for the combination of in-line electrolysis with derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Stable zero point
- Integrated temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes for reduced dependence on flow, substances in water and film-forming media
Total available chlorine
- CGE 3-mA
- pH: 5.5 … 9.5
- Temperature: 5 … 45 ºC
Sensor for Total Available Chlorine CGE 3-mA
Sensor for total available chlorine, such as derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid trouble-free when disinfection is provided by electrolysis processes when used in swimming pools. For operation with controllers with 4-20 mA input
- Measured variable: total available chlorine, for instance disinfectant with organic chlorine, such as derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid
- Gold electrode to prevent faults by products from electrolysis processes where the electrodes are immersed directly into the sample water (without diaphragm)
- Diaphragm-covered sensor (encapsulated) minimises faults caused by changing flow or ingredients in the water
- Hydrophilic diaphragm guarantees the permeability of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid derivatives towards the measuring electrodes
- The special reaction system of the electrolyte allows the total available chlorine to be determined and use at a high pH of up to 9.5
- Measured variable : Total available chlorine: Total of organic combined chlorine (e.g. bound to cyanuric acid) and free chlorine
- Reference method : DPD1
- pH range : 5.5 … 9.5
- Temperature : 5 … 45 °C
- Max. pressure : 3.0 bar
- Intake flow : 30…60 l/h (in DGM or DLG III)
- Supply voltage : 16...24 V DC (2-wire system)
- Output signal : 4-20 mA ≈ Measuring range, temperature-compensated, uncalibrated, not electrically isolated
- Selectivity : Total available chlorine as against combined chlorine (chloramines)
- Disinfection process : Disinfectants with organic chlorine, e.g. based on cyanuric acid
- Installation : Bypass: open sample water outlet
- Sensor fitting : DGM, DLG III
- Measuring and control equipment : D1C, DAC, delta® solenoid diaphragm metering pump
- Typical applications : Swimming pool water, combined disinfection processes with chloro(iso)cyanuric acid derivatives and diaphragm-free electrolysis
- Resistance to : surfactants
- Measuring principle, technology : Amperometric, 2 electrodes, membrane-covered
Reviews have been disabled for DULCOTEST - Sensors for Total Available Chlorine.