DULCOTEST - Temperature Sensors
Measuring ranges 0 – 100 °C. Temperature measurement with DULCOTEST sensors: Can be used for direct temperature measurement or temperature compensation during measurement of pH, fluoride, conductivity, chlorine dioxide or hydrogen peroxide.
Temperature measurement with the reliable DULCOTEST sensors.
Temperature measurement can take place separately or as a correction variable for other measured parameters.
Temperature measurement is used universally, either to directly measure the temperature or for temperature compensation when measuring the following parameters:
- Chlorine dioxide
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Select Pt 100 or Pt 1000, depending on measuring range and accuracy required
- Sturdy design with dimensions of a standard pH sensor; the sensor element is integrated in a chemically inert glass sleeve.
- Easily installed in a similar way to standard pH sensors with a PG13.5 thread in existing fittings.
- Transmitter with display/operation and without display/operation for transmission/conversion of the primary signal into a 4-20 mA signal and for transmission to a central control unit (PLC)
- Type Pt 100: for wide range measurements and with the controllers D1C, DAC and DULCOMARIN II
- Type Pt 1000: for high resolution with transmitter DMT and controllers DAC and DULCOMARIN II
DULCOTEST Temperature Sensors
Temperature measurement with DULCOTEST sensors: Can be used for direct temperature measurement or temperature compensation during measurement of pH, fluoride, conductivity, chlorine dioxide or hydrogen peroxide.
- Temperature: 0 … 100 °C
- Max. pressure: 10.0 bar
- Thread: PG 13.5
- Electrical connection: SN6
- Typical applications: Temperature measurement and pH temperature correction
Reviews have been disabled for DULCOTEST - Temperature Sensors.