- No Lower Sprockets, Bearings, or Tracks to Foul or Jam
- Adapts to a Wide Range of Debris Variations; Full-Range Flexibility
- High-Capture Thru-BarTM Stainless Steel Scrapers
With no lower sprockets, Duperon® FlexRake® technology allows all maintenance to be done from the deck; no jam points underwater to require diving or confined space entry.
Original FlexLinkTM multifunctional link system - with 4.5 lb. stainless steel cast links and an ultimate strength of 60,000 lbs. - provides unmatched durability. Many systems have been operating for more than 20 years.
Full Range Adaptability - Unhampered by Large Debris
Jam EvasionTM technology allows the FlexLinkTM multifunctional link system to lift and pivot around debris. This allows FlexRake® technology to adapt to a wide range of debris variations; from grit and grease to hard hats and sewer plugs. Positive location of the scrapers by the side frame assures continuous engagement.
The low horsepower requirements of the Sumitomo drive system ensure low-cost, energy efficient debris removal.
High Capture Rate
Unique in the industry, Thru-Bar™ stainless steel scrapers clean 3 sides of the bar as well as cross members.
Cleans Within One Inch of the Channel Floor
Reduces residual debris buildup at the bottom of the screen, promoting full use of channel depth for flow.
- Wastewater, combined sewer overflows, and prison applications. Also used in pulp/paper mills, raw water intakes, and other applications where debris is highly variable or difficult to capture.
- 18 inches to 10 feet
- Single Strand FlexRake® configuration available for channel widths of 18 inches to 24 inches.
- 10 feet to 100 feet
Angle of Installation:
- 10 degrees to 45 degrees
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Standard: 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in: 316 Stainless Steel
- 0.63 inches to 4 inches
UHMW-PE Thru-Bar™ scrapers
Standard Controls Options:
- Packages range from simple start/stop to sophisticated automation. Motor overload protection provided. Contact Duperon® for further details and assistance in selecting the perfect package for your site.
- Automatic with timer, float, SCADA, differential/high-level sensing options with I/O as needed