- No Lower Sprockets, Bearings, or Tracks to Foul or Jam
- Adapts to a Range of Debris Variations; Controlled Flexibility
- High-Capture Thru-BarTM Stainless Steel Scrapers
- Tear-Shaped Bars are 20% to 50% More Efficient
With no lower sprocket, FlexRake® technology allows all maintenance to be done from the deck; no jam points underwater to require diving or confined space entry.
Original FlexLinkTM multifunctional link system - with 4.5 lb. stainless steel cast links and an ultimate strength of 60,000 lbs. - provides unmatched durability.
Adaptable to Variations in Debris
Jam EvasionTM technology allows the FlexLinkTM multifunctional link system to lift and pivot around debris. This allows FlexRake® technology to adapt to a range of debris variations; positive FlexorTM-managed engagement assures continuous scraper capture.
The low horsepower requirements of the Sumitomo drive system ensures low-cost, energy-efficient debris removal.
Depending on approach velocities, tear-shaped bars are 20% to 50% more efficient.
High Capture Rate
Unique in the industry, Thru-BarTM scrapers clean 3 sides of the bar as well as cross members.
Cleans to Channel Bottom
Eliminates residual debris buildup at the bottom of the screen; allows full use of channel depth for flow.
Five-year warranty for wastewater applications - an industry first.
- Wastewater, combined sewer overflows, and prison applications. Also used in pulp/paper mills, raw water intakes, and other applications where debris is highly variable or difficult to capture.
- 2 feet to 10 feet
- Single Strand FlexRake® configuration available for channel widths of 18 inches to 24 inches.
- 10 feet to 100 feet
Angle of Installation:
- 0 degrees to 45 degrees
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Standard: 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in: 316 Stainless Steel
- ¼ inch, 3/8 inch, and ½ inch
- 3:1 UHMW-PE staging scraper/stainless steel Thru-Bar™ teeth ratio. Scraper positioned every 21 inches.
Standard Controls Options:
- Packages range from simple start/stop to sophisticated automation. Motor overload protection provided. Contact Duperon® for further details and assistance in selecting the perfect package for your site.
- Automatic with timer, float, SCADA, differential/high-level sensing options with I/O as needed