Hilliard HILCO - Duplex Filters
Hilliard offers a variety of standard duplex filters which join two identical filter vessels by means of an integral transfer valve. Continuous filtration during cartridge changeout is easily accomplished by redirecting fluid flow to the standby vessel.
Turbine or engine-driven-machinery filtration.
HILCO has used its strengths in manufacturing filter housings, cartridges and full-flow transfer valves to provide smaller, cost effective packages for flows to 450 gpm.
TurboFlo Duplex Filters have the transfer valve welded directly between the filter housings. This not only takes up less space but eliminates the possibility of leaks from the four flanged joints. Housings are designed and stamped, if required, to ASME code. In the filter housings, fluid flow does not directly impinge on the filter cartridge.
TurboFlo Duplexes include Hilco transfer valves. These valves feature 316 S.S. trim.
High Flow PH-CG Cartridges
HILCO PH-CG Cartridges with double-screened synthetic media are proven performers in the turbocompressor market. HILCO offers a complete line of cartridges to meet your flow needs. These high-flow cartridges are efficient and affordable.
- Meets API-614, 4th edition
- Small footprint
- Reduced number of leak points
- Affordable filter elements
- HILCO TurboFlo filter housings are designed and stamped, if required, to ASME Code, Section VIII, Div. 1
- With the B10=10 cartridge, the entire duplex assembly meets the requirements of API-614
- Buna N cover gasket is standard
- ANSI flanged inlet/outlet connections
- Carbon steel construction; stainless available