Dust Stop - Municipal Dust Control Blend
Dust Stop Municipal Blend is specifically designed as a non-corrosive and environmentally friendly alternative to road salts, such as magnesium chloride and calcium chloride, offering superior road dust control results. Dust Stop Municipal Blend is very cost-competitive with road salts, while being able to very effectively eliminate unwanted fugitive dust from unpaved roads of any soil type. Its unique formula is able to provide unparalleled dust control while being both cost effective and non-corrosive. The concentrated liquid formulation is easily mixed with several parts water prior to its application, allowing it to be easily transported and applied with standard water trucks. Once the solution is sprayed on the road and allowed to dry, immediate dust control results will be achieved.
The unique blend of materials utilizes the functional properties of sugars and starches allowing DSMB to bind and harden any loose particulate matter, decreasing dust in road surfaces. The product’s unique blend of materials also functions to reduce road surface issues in the rain or in wet conditions. The incorporated sugars compete for water making it less available to bind with other soil molecules, while providing some minimal structural support and added road stability. Once wet, the product will re-set once road surfaces dry, rebinding any loose materials. For these reasons, DSMB is not adversely affected by heavy rain, yet very effective and long lasting in dry weather, with no adverse effects on the environment or vehicles using the road due to its non-corrosive properties.
- Cost competitive with road salts
- Non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Will not cause corrosion to equipment or vehicles.
- Longer lasting results than typical road salts
- Easily mixed, applied and maintained
- Rejuvenates with moisture
- Applicable to a wide range of road and material types
- Improved engineering properties of roads treated
- Safe to use in sensitive environmental areas
- Not harmful to roadside vegetation
- Boeing Certified #D6-17487 Revision T (Airport Runway Approved)