Dustron - Model NS - De-Dusting Oil
De-dusting oil for Direct, Acid, Reactive – (V.S. base), Metal complex, disperse dyes. Because of lower surface tension, higher flash point and balanced HLB gives maximum efficient de-dusting effect on finer particles to co-aggulated which does not allow finer particles which are born at the time of un-loading the dyes in to dye – bath or at the time of packing & repacking.
(1) Physical Appearance :- Light Yellow.
(2) pH :- 7.5
(3) Ionic Nature :- Non ionic / Anionic .
(4) Specific Gravity :- 0.8611
(5) Surface Tension of :- 34.71 32.56
(6) Viscosity :- With 4 D Cup. - 22 sec.
(7) Flash Point :- 1900 C
(8) Solubility in Water :- Form emulsion.
(9) Stability in water :- Emulsion is stable for more then 72 Hours.
(10) Dyeing condition :– for 60 Minute.
(i) Temp. Stability:- Stable up to 1300 C .
(ii) At 4.5 pH :- Stable.
(iii) At 11 pH :- Stable.
(iv) Filtration test :- No residue.
(2/4 No. Filter Paper)
PRODUCT BASED ON OCTYL/NONYL PHENOL BASE EMULSIFIER.
The product can not be used for Mono-Chloro Triazynyl and Dichloro Triazynyl type of reactive dyes because it has a free – OH group which is condense with active chloro group of reactive dyes hence the dyes shows reduction in strength on storage.
Dosage:– 10 gm to 20 gm per Kg of Finish Dyes.
Method of Application:- In Blender Operation.
Precaution:- Do not use for Basic Dyes, Oil Soluble Dye, Solvent Dyes and Pigments.