Dustron - Model WS APEO - Water-Soluble De-Dusting Oil
Water-soluble de-dusting oil for Direct, Acid, Reactive, Metal Complex, vat and Disperse Dyes. Because of lower surface tension and high wetting & agglomerating properties with high flash point gives maximum effect of de-dusting on fine and micro dispersed particles which are air born at the time of unloading the dye in to dye bath or at the time of packing & repacking.
- Physical Appearance :- Yellowish Liquid
- pH :- 7.1 + 1
- Ionic Nature :- Anionic
- Specific Gravity :- 1.0531
- Surface Tension of :- 35.12
- 1% Solution
- Viscosity :- With 4 D Cup. 62 sec.
- Flash Point :- > 3000 c
- Solubility in Water :- water soluble.
- Stability in water :- Stable in hard water
- Dyeing condition - for 60 Minute
- (i) Temp. Stability :- Up to 1300c
- (ii) At 4.5 pH :- Stable
- (iii) At 11 pH :- Stable
- (iv) Filtration test :- No residue
- (2/4 No. Filter Paper)
PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN ALKYL PHENOLS LIKE NONYL/OCTYL PHENOL BASE EMULSIFIER.
Application: It can be used in any water-soluble dyes. Product does not have free – OH group, so no harm to use in Mono-chloro and Dichloro triazynyl type of reactive dyes. No strength lose of the dyes on prolong storage.
Dosage:- 10 – 20 Gms per Kg of Finish Dyes
Method of Application:- DUSTRON WS can be used in both blender & spray dryer type of application, because of higher flash point.
Precaution:- Do not use for Basic Dyes, Oil Soluble Dye, Solvent Dyes and Pigments.