DustTrak Environmental Aerosol Monitor - Model 854301-1 - Environmental Air Monitoring System
The DustTrak Environmental Aerosol Monitor is an air monitoring system built to house DustTrak photometer models 8540 or 8543. DustTrak's early detection features allow quick response to exposure concerns as PM10, PM1 and PM2.5. This system is built upon proven DustTrak technology that thousands of people use every day. It can be applied in the fugitive emissions monitoring, the fence-line monitoring or even in the construction site monitoring. The DustTrak environmental dust monitor is a real-time supplement to Federal Reference Method (FRM) data collection that can be deployed remotely quickly. It is on the South Coast Air Quality Management District pre-approved list of instruments for Rule 1466.
Whether you work at a construction site, engineering firm or manage the aftermath of wildfires, TSI's DustTrak Environmental Monitor is compatible with a variety of accessories, allowing you to collect the data that matters.
- Environmental Consultants and Engineering Firms — Obtain real-time, near-reference data for environmental monitoring. This instrument is compatible with a variety of sensors to detect volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gases, wind speed and more.
- Construction — Measure dust while minimizing downtime. The Environmental DustTrak monitor can help keep your project on track. The instrument is field serviceable, contains replaceable photometers and has a long pump life. Monitor your project 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Emergency Responders — Monitor air pollution after wildfires and other environmental disasters, with real-time alerts sent to your mobile device. The Environmental DustTrak monitor can provide actionable data, which can assist decision makers in deploying personnel and resources.
- Outdoor environmental monitoring
- Monitoring for a Community Air Monitoring Plan (CAMP)
- Fugitive emissions monitoring
- Site perimeter monitoring
- Brownfields/remediation monitoring
- Fence-line monitoring
- Dust control operations
- Environmental research studies
- Construction site monitoring
- Harsh industrial environmental monitoring
- Urban pollution studies
There are a number of model configurations available for the DustTrak Environmental Monitor System. Please refer to the table below:
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5 Respirable,
PM10 and total PM size fractions
- Minimal set-up
- New tri-pod mount capability
- Easy to use custom alarm settings
for alerts anytime, anywhere
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis
for custom reference calibrations
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m 3
- Environmentally protected and tamperproof with environmental enclosure
- Cloud Data Management System for efficient remote monitoring anywhere
- MCERTS certified models now available for PM2.5, PM10 and total PM, respectively
- On the South Coast AQMD pre-approved list of instruments for Rule 1466
- Automatic differential calculations between upwind and downwind values