LIT DUV-xA-T systems are designed for application in potable and process water disinfection projects. The UV disinfection projects for these applications in general have water quality parameters which result in high UV-c transmission of the water. The LIT DUV-xA-T system design enables optimum UV intensity distribution in the UV reactor in accordance with the application specific high UV transmission. The models of this series are developed based on high-power, high-efficiency UV-c lamps and have all components integrated in a compact stainless steel chamber with a separate electrical cabinet. DUV-xA-T units are designed and manufactured according to international standards for UV disinfection of potable water such as DVGW and ÖVGW.
LIT DUV-xA-T series units are applied to water disinfection at:
- Commercial and municipal water supply systems;
- Fish farming;
- Swimming pools;
- Pharmaceutical industry;
- Food and beverage industries;
- Hospitals, hotels and restaurants;
- Electronic industry.
- Reliable disinfection with low energy consumption;
- High-power amalgam lamp technology;
- Continuous UV monitoring and control by a highly selective calibrated UV sensor;
- Extended lamp operating lifetime;
- Easy operation and maintenance;
- Compact design in combination with large flow capacities;
- High reliability and long service life of reactor body and system components.