Dwyer - Model 477AV - Handheld Digital Manometer
The Dwyer 477AV Handheld Digital Manometer is available with pressure, flow, and velocity measurements along with a number of other features. The 477AV uses a highly accurate differential pressure sensor to offer ± 0.5% full scale accuracy. It displays negative, positive, and differential pressure. For pressure, flow, and velocity there are selectable English and metric units, as seen in the model chart below. The built-in air velocity and volumetric flow calculations conserve time associated with cumbersome manual calculations. Up to 40 readings can be saved—perfect for HVAC techs making traverse airflow readings across a duct with a pitot tube. The accuracy of the 477AV Series is essential for maintenance personnel and technicians who require a highly accurate standard to check their instrumentation or equipment against.
The digital display is back-lighted for easy viewing in dark areas. Battery conservation is monitored and displayed in the event of low battery condition. The digital manometer shuts off automatically after 20 minutes. The shut-off time can be reduced or disabled if necessary. The Series 477AV can be field-calibrated by setting zero & span values. The damping feature compensates for the fluctuating readings by averaging input values to display a more stable readout. The unit features an audible and visual alarm to warn over flow, over pressure or over velocity.
Displaying Pressure, Velocity, and Flow
The instrument measures pressure using a piezoelectric sensor. When the 477AV is powered on the pressure value and the unit of measurement will be shown. If you select the velocity or flow mode, then velocity or flow will be displayed instead. The mode selection will persist even after the instrument is turned off. In velocity and flow modes, if the reading exceeds 9,999, then a “K” will be displayed next to the unit of measurement and the display will read in units of 1,000 times the original unit of measurement.
- Calculates and displays air velocity and volumetric air flow
- Rugged aluminum case protects instrument from damage during transport/use
- 9 selectable English and metric engineering units
- Large, easy to read display with backlight for use in dark areas
- Stores up to 40 readings with minimum, maximum and average statistics
- Service: Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% FS from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40.0°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of full scale.
- Pressure Limits: See model chart below.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Display: 0.42' (10.6 mm) 4 digit LCD.
- Resolution: See chart on catalog page.
- Units of Pressure: in w.c., ft. w.c., in Hg, psi, oz/in², mm w.c., cm w.c., mm Hg, mbar, Pa, kPa, hPa.
- Units of Velocity: fpm, fps, mph, m/h, m/s, k/h, knot.
- Units of Flow: cfm, m3/h, m3/s.
- Power Requirements: 9 V Alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g).
- Nominal dimension (w/o connecters) 5-57/64' x 2-13/16' x 29/32'
- Process Connections: Two barbed connections for use with 1/8' (3.18 mm) or 3/16' (4.76 mm) ID tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8' (3.18 mm) ID x 1/4' (6.35 mm) OD tubing for 477AV-7 and 477AV-8 only.
- Agency Approvals: CE.
477AV-000: 0-1.000' w.c. plus bar, psi, 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar, mm w.c., Pa. Max press. 5 psig. 1 to 2 weeks.
477AV-00: 0-4.000' w.c. plus bar, psi, 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar, mm w.c., Pa. Max press. 5 psig. 1 to 2 weeks.
477AV-0: 0-10.00' w.c. plus bar, psi, 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar, mm w.c., Pa. Max press. 5 psig. 1 to 2 weeks.
477AV-1: 0-20.00' w.c. plus bar, psi, 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar, mm w.c., Pa. Max press. 10 psig. From stock.
477AV-2: 0-40.00' w.c. plus bar, psi, 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar, mm w.c., Pa. Max press. 10 psig. From stock.
477AV-3: 0-200.0' w.c. plus bar, psi, 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar, mm w.c. Max press. 30 psig. From stock.
477AV-4: 0-10.00 psi plus bar, 'w.c., 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar, mm w.c. Max press. 30 psig. From stock.
477AV-5: 0-20.00 psi plus bar, 'w.c., 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar. Max press. 60 psig. From stock.
477AV-6: 0-30.00 psi plus bar, 'w.c., 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar. Max press. 60 psig. From stock.
477AV-7: 0-100.0 psi plus bar, 'w.c., 'Hg, kPa, mmHg, mbar. Max press. 150 psig. From stock.
477AV-8: 0-150.0 psi plus bar, 'w.c., 'Hg, kPa, mmHg. Max press. 200 psig. From stock.