The Stainless Steel Thermistor Probe (TSSP-1) is precision sensing element in a robust, water-proof package. Unlike other stainless steel probes, TSSP-1 is swaged, the stainless steel enclosures is formed around the double-potted sensor element. This construction forms a very durable probe assembly that will not crack or separate in cyclical temperature or vibration environments.
- TSSP-1 is is suitable for soil and liquid submersion measurements.
- TSSP-1 can be used for continuous cyclic operation at -40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 221°F).
- The thermistor is interchangeable to within +/-0.10°C. This ensures easy setup, maintenance, and upgrade for most applications.
- A cable length of 6 m (20 ft) minimizes cuts and splices.
- The thermistor kit includes installation instructions for the Dyacon Control Module.
- Resistance: 10 k ohms @ 25°C
- Tolerance: +/- 0.1°C (within 0°C to 70°C/ 32°F to 158°F)
- Measurement Range: -40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 220°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 220°F)
- Interchangeability Error: +/- 0.1°C (within 0°C to 70°C/ 32°F to 158°F)
- Dissipation Constant: 2mW/C in still air
- Sealed: IP68
- Cable to Thermistor Connection: Thermistor leads welded to cable
- Submersion Depth: Greater than 2 m (6 ft)
- Cable Length: 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Wire: 22 AWG, 7 x 30, Tin plated, PVC
- Cable Jacket: PVC, Gray
- Cable Diameter: 3.8 mm (0.15 in)
- Probe Dimensions: 4.8 mm x 38.1 mm (0.188 in x 1.5 in)
- Weight: 100 g (4 oz)
- Probe Materials: Thermoplastic elastomer overmold. Swaged in 305 stainless steel probe.