Dycor - Model LC-D Series - Residual Gas Analyzer
From Mass Spectrometers
The LC-D Series Residual Gas Analyzer (RGA) offers outstanding performance, yet is priced to be the most cost-effective RGA on the market. The LC-D Series instruments are constructed from materials that are compatible with Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) systems and are designed to require the very minimum in maintenance. This versatile RGA is ideally suited for use with UHV systems and equipment monitoring of semiconductor and thin film processes in the high vacuum range. Coupled with the System 2000 software (which is 32-bit, multi-threaded, and designed for use with Windows 98 through Windows 8), the LC-D provides advanced features that are associated with higher priced instruments.
The LC-D Series RGA includes Dycor’s 1-100 AMU-range open ion source analyzer head with dual filaments and Faraday cup detector, electrometer preamplifier, and RF power supply with an Ethernet port for interfacing to a PC. Options include 1-200 AMU range and 1-300 AMU range, and channel plate electron multiplier.
- Alarms - Every data channel has low, low warning, high warning, and high alarms.
- Auto Tune - Automatically sets RF-tune, mass position and resolution.
- Printing - Print one, some, or all data displays.
- Ethernet Connectivity - 10/100BASE-T Ethernet - Auto-Sensing.
- Ethernet Connectivity: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet - Auto-Sensing
- Variety of operating modes including Analog and Bar, Meter, Annunciator, Tabular, Trend, and Leak Detection
- Custom modes to combine display windows from other modes
- Data that can be viewed in real time or saved to a file for later retrieval and comparison with current spectra
- Auto-Tune capabilities to ensure high quality, repeatable data
- Library Mode for comparison between collected sample spectra and stored library spectra. Facilitated by split-screen display
- OPC, MODBUS & Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) automation
- Alarms: Low, Low Warning, High Warning, High
- Mass Range: 1 - 100 AMU standard; 1 - 200 and 1 - 300 AMU optional
- Operating Pressure Range: 10 -4 Torr to ultrahigh vacuum
- Minimum Detectable Partial Pressure: 5 x 10 -12 Torr (5 x 10 -14 Torr for electron multiplier units)
- Resolution: Adjustable to constant peak width (0.5 AMU at 10% height)
- Emission Current: 0.1 to 10 mA; 50 mA to degas
- Electron Energy: 30 to 150 volts to operate; 200 volts to degas
- Ion Energy: 1 to 10 volts
- Source Sensitivity (Faraday Cup): 2 x 10 -4 amps per Torr at detector (measured with nitrogen at mass 28) with peak width = 0.5 at 10% height and 1 x 10 -3 amps emission current
- Power Requirements: 24 VDC @ 3 Amps; 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz adaptor available
- Mass Stability: ± 0.1 AMU after 30- minute warm-up
- Peak Height: ± 2% after 30-minute warm-up
- Minimum PC Requirements: Windows 98 through Windows 8
- Weight: 4.6 lb. (2.1 kg) without head
- 7.4 lb. (3.4 kg) with head
- Width: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Height: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- EMC Directive 2004/108/ECD
- Low voltage Directive 2006/95/EC