Dynacalibrator - Model 500 - Calibration Gas Generators
This innovative design features two separate permeation chambers with independent temperature control systems. The chambers can be used independently, or together to combine concentrations of trace components. Separate solenoid valves allow the carrier flows to be switched from the dilution flow to a vent port.
Using Dynacal permation devices as the trace gas source, Dynacalibrators deliver precise concentrations from ppb to high ppm for hundreds of different compounds. Portable and lab bench models.
- Deliver precise concentrations from ppb to high ppm
- Use Dynacal® permeation devices as the trace gas source
- Proprietary constant temperature system controls chamber temperature at a set point with 0.1°C accuracy (0.01°C with Model 150)
- Front panel access to permeation chamber
- Choice of plumbing and flow configurations
VICI Metronics Dynacalibrators allow you to verify the accuracy of analytical data from air pollution monitoring, industrial hygiene surveys, odor surveys, and other instruments measuring gas concentration. All models enable calibrations traceable to NIST standards for almost any gas analyzer, in the lab or in the field.
The design takes full advantage of all the conveniences inherent in our Dynacal® permeation devices to generate and deliver precise concentrations ranging from ppb to high ppm for hundreds of different compounds. Standard features on all our models facilitate accurate, reproducible, trouble-free calibrations time after time.