The high light efficiency of the DynaFiz® interferometer's optical system, combined with its long life, high power, HeNe laser source, enables operation at high camera shutter speeds that 'freeze' vibration. This dynamic capability provides reliable metrology in environments that are too violent for traditional temporal phase shifting techniques.
The low-noise, high resolution camera and optical magnification in the DynaFiz® dynamic interferometer enables clear visualization of the mid-spatial frequency characteristics in the surface of a test artifact.
Optical system testing can also benefit from the unique capabilities of the DynaFiz® interferometer and its ability to capture live data. LivePhase™ acquisition provides real-time Zernike feedback for active monitoring of the alignment of an optical system. This capability is the basis for movie mode which combines numerous dynamic images into a movie clip that provides a history of how an optic or system changes over time.
NEW!QPSI™ vibration-tolerant acquisition is now available standard on the DynaFiz interferometer. Take control of your metrology with any level of vibration. QPSI allows a faster vibration-robust measurement than dynamic acquisition, without the need for calibration or cavity changes.
Get the most from your metrology investment with the unique capabilities and unmatched versatility of the DynaFiz® interferometer. Reliability you can trust, only from ZYGO.
- Dynamic acquisition in turbulent air and extreme vibrations
- NEW! QPSI™ vibration-tolerant acquisition
- Optimized optical system provides clear visualization of mid-spatial frequency characteristics
- LivePhase™ enables real-time Zernike analysis [watch video]
- Movie mode captures wavefront changes over time
- High-power, long-life, frequency-stabilized HeNe laser