Dynamic - Model CH6025 - Biomass Chippers
From Biomass Chippers
The CH6025 is rugged and powerful, a whole tree chipper with a distinct mechanical advantage - a patented drum design. Dynamic's exclusive Cone Drum Technology slices chips using less energy per cut, 30% to 40% less energy than traditional 'flat faced' drums found in every other drum chipper.
A wide 34' by 22' high actual cutting space gobbles large amounts of limbs and tops to be chipped quickly for high production - keeping your trucks rolling and getting the loader back to roundwood quickly. Remote grease zerts and bolt-in replaceable wear surfaces ease service, reducing maintenance time and maximizing uptime.
Triple feedwheels funnel disorderly limbs & tops into cutting chamber, minimizing loader operators time and attention devoted to feeding
You need a long life, low maintenance and high uptime biomass chipper. Solid construction and fast, easy maintenance translate to uptime and longevity that supports your bottom line!
Cutting Edge Chipping Technology
- Advanced design – unmatched cutting efficiency
- Exclusive ‘ConeHead’ 8 knife drum – slicing action requires less energy
- Superior chip quality & consistency, fewer & shorter ‘spears’
- Super strong Cone Drum – guaranteed not to self destruct
The Dynamic Advantage
Field tests and customer results show Cone Drum chipping 30%-40% more efficient than conventional flat-faced drums, processing more chips per fuel gallon.
- 10” L x 7’3” W (3m x 2.21m), 3 infeed chains, WDH102 built-up drive links
- 2 vertical feedwheels 16” (42cm) dia x 30” L (76cm), hydraulic drive
- 1 horiz feedwheel 22” (56cm) dia x 32.5” (83cm) L, ballasted, spring down pressure and hydraulic down pressure assist, hydraulic drive
- Bed is bolt-in for quick replacement when worn
- Throat bottom & sides bolt-in for fast replacement
Drum & Chamber
- Cone drum directs chips to end of drum; more chips are thrown by large paddles on end of drum instead of knives. Packs 1 more ton into vans than flat faced drums.
- 8 knives in pockets, pockets are integral to internal drum structure
- Drum shaft 5” dia, fully machined, superior strength alloy
- Bottom pans bolt-in - fast replacement when needed
- Hinged pan assembly - swings down for easy access
- Lower half of chamber sides bolt-in, fast change
- Four-way chute tip directs chips hydraulically
- Low profile maximizes chip velocity and minimizes wear
- Chute wear surfaces bolt-in, including entire chute top
- Cummins QSX 15L Tier3 520hp diesel, standard
- Microprocessor controlled hydraulic clutch in oil, standard
- 8V sheaves, 3 four banded belts
- Full function remote control. standard
- Autofeed with adjustable settings, standard
- Five year drum warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
- One year machine warranty
- Full Engine Manufacturer Warranty
- See dealer for written Warranty
- Length: 30’ 6” (9.3 m)
- Width: 9’ 4” (2.845 m)
- Height: 10” 10” H (3.3 m)
- 31,500 lb (14.28 mt)