Dynascan MediBLUE - Methylene Blue Dye Tester
From Dynascan Products
The MediBLUE automates the industry standard Methylene Blue Dye test, where packaging is submerged into a blue dye solution. The test chamber is then placed under a vacuum that forces air from any openings within the pack. After returning to an ambient pressure, the dye will penetrate and be evident within the pack should any holes be present.
Blue dye testing has proven to be a popular package leak detection option within industries such as pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer products. This is due to it’s simple, valid and reliable results, in addition to low capital costs.
The MediBLUE range is available in two configurations, the Pre-set and the Programmable.
Based on a discrete electronic circuit design, the MediBLUE Pre-set does not require any software validation. The system is supplied pre-set with parameters, as specified by the users S.O.P. Both audible and visual alarms are integrated into the instrument, to alert the user at the end of each test cycle.
Alternatively, the MediBLUE programmable system allows the user to set the Test Vacuum, Vacuum Hold and Ambient Dwell times during packaging development process to determine the optimum test conditions. The system can be locked into a Run mode, preventing any unauthorised changes to the test method.
- Version available with no software to validate
- Simple to operate
- Low cost
- Pre-set test method
- Audio and visual indicators when test is complete
- Various test chamber sizes available to suit products
- Fully programmable version available
- MediBLUE Pre-Set Blue Dye Leak Controller
- MediBLUE Programmable Blue Dye Leak Controller
- Custom configurations available for casing (cGMP stainless steel or powder coated) and pump (vacuum generator or electrical vacuum)
- Vacuum Range: 0-750 mbar vacuum
- Vacuum Hold Time:
- MediBLUE Pre-Set 0.5-499 seconds
- MediBLUE Programmable 1-10,000 seconds
- Voltage: 100/240V, 50-60Hz
- Compressed Air: 5.5 bar at 200l/min (vacuum generator models only)
- MediBLUE Programmable
- 2 USB
- 1 RJ 45 network
- Dimensions: MediBLUE Pre-Set
- 150(H) x 350(W) x 300(D) mm – Basic model
- 280(H) x 350(W) x 300(D) mm – cGMP model
- MediBLUE Programmable (Controller) Test Chamber
- 235(H) x 435(W) x 355(D) mm – Basic model
- 310(H) x 270 mm diameter
- Material: MediBLUE Pre-Set
- Powder coated aluminium
- 304 stainless steel available on request
- MediBLUE Programmable
- Grade 304 stainless steel or powder coated casework
- Standards: Acrylic test chamber, Grade 304 stainless steel base
- Compliance: CE marked